The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the president of the Company and s/he will primarily be responsible for planning, designing and implementing of all events. Selected person will be responsible for Event Management Strategy of the Company.
JOB MAJOR DUTIES AND TASKS։
· Coordinate planning, designing and implementing of all events.
· Create/update potential customers and vendors databases
· Compile and develop materials/presentations for customers.
· Develop strategies, coordinate it with President of Company and be responsible person for implementation of accepted strategy.
· Identify and build relationships with potential vendors, customers and donors.
· Write and send letters.
· Oversee and conduct company's electronic marketing efforts, including supervision of Web site design, maintenance and content updating, concerning to Events
· Perform other duties and responsibilities, assigned by the President of the Company.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
· Background or experience corresponding to the responsibilities.
· Fluent/Advanced in English, Russian and Armenian (oral and written)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Readiness and ability to negotiate with potential customers.
· High level of creativity and self thinking
· Good mental and arithmetical skills
· PC skills, experience in MS Office (knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory)
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Being Proactive person
· The incumbent will be included in Company's all activities both physically and financially
· S/he will have an opportunity to participate in all trainings and seminars, organized by the Company
· The incumbent will have a solid compensation from all events and activities. Selected person will be considered as a shareholder in scope of company’s events activity.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit your CV with PHOTO and Motivation Letter to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In subject line please mention the position you are applying for (Event Manager).
· Application deadline is January 20, 2019.
VISIT OUR SITE FOR OTHER VACANCIES WWW.BIZART.AM