ApplyCommunication Skills: Strategies for Increased Effectiveness
Program runs 18:00 to 22:00 from December 09 to December 12 and are held at the Business School of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University.
Space is limited. The "register through" date to the right is the last day registration is open if seats are still available in the program.
Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for the organization. Your success depends on your personal skills as a negotiator, whether you are seeking resources for your project or team, deciding on a new hire’s salary, or inking a high-stakes deal for your company.
In this negotiation training program, you will gain insight into the habits of dealmakers as you build your own skills. Through a series of group exercises, you will learn how to execute proven tactics, refine your personal negotiating style, and improve your ability to bargain successfully and ethically in any situation. Along the way, you will gain new appreciation for how negotiating skills can help you overcome a wide range of challenges - at work and beyond.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations
- Build confidence in your bargaining power and abilities
- Improve negotiations by managing your emotions and influencing others
- Build positive, productive relationships with all parties at the table
- Create value and “enlarge the pie” to produce win-win outcomes
- Understanding the interests, priorities, and goals of all parties
- Maximizing opportunity through pre-negotiation preparation
- Knowing how personal biases and cultural differences impact negotiations
- Dealing with irrational people and challenging relationships
- Improving communication by listening and asking questions
- Making offers at the right time and in the right way
- Transforming competition into cooperation—and opponents into partners
- Managing teams of negotiators more effectively
- Recognizing when to walk away from the table
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
This program is appropriate for professionals at all levels who want to enhance their negotiation skills and work more productively with customers, colleagues, partners, vendors, and others. No prior training in negotiation is required.
- Over 20 years of experience in Business negotiations as a Top-manager.
- Experience of Diplomatic negotiations.
- Certified Business Professional, Master Executive level.
- Certified Instructor in the following areas: Leadership, Business communication, Business etiquette, Business management, Sales and Customer service.
- President of the "Armenian Business Professionals Association".
- MBA, Professor, Business Trainer.
HOW TO APPLY
Tuition: 30 000 AMD. For RAU students - 15 000 AMD.
You can transfer necessary sum to our bank account or pay it directly in our office toghether with one of the following steps:
1. You can send an e-mail with your contact detailes (Name and Surname, email and phone number) to businesslink.consulting@gm
2. You can call us by phone and confirm your participation (010) 267491 or (043) 220289
3. You can visit our office: 123 Hovsep Emin str, room N320, Russian-Armenian University, Business School.